Policy Manual

Change in Status

It is the employee's responsibility to notify the Office of Human Resources of changes in name, marital status, address, telephone number, etc. and to keep information current in the personnel record at all times. It is vital that an emergency contact be maintained in the personnel file in the event of an accident, illness or injury to the employee during working hours.

Certain changes such as name change, marital status change, require original documentation to support the change before records can be updated. Consult with the Office of Human Resources and Employee Relations for acceptable form

  • Name change – original Social Security Card
  • Marital status change – Marriage Certificate or Divorce Decree
  • Change of address can be entered into ADP or by submitting a Name/Change of Address form to the Office of Human Resources and Employee Relations.